Personal Letter to Anne Rice and to Others Considering Leaving Christianity


Teresa Carr
YouTube Video
Dear Anne Rice,
I've read the headlines and your statement on Facebook that you're leaving Christianity because of your anti-abortion, anti-homosexuality, anti-science, and anti-political (democratic) views are totally against your beliefs. You stated in an article that "My faith in Christ is central to my life. My conversion from a pessimistic atheist lost in a world I didn't understand, to an optimistic believer in a universe created and sustained by a loving God is crucial to me. But following Christ does not mean following His followers. Christ is infinitely more important than Christianity and always will be, no matter what Christianity is, has been, or might become."
She continues: "As I said, I quit being a Christian. I'm out. In the name of Christ, I refuse to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artificial birth control. I refuse to be anti-Democrat. I refuse to be anti-secular humanism. I refuse to be anti-science. I refuse to be anti-life. In the name of Christ, I quit Christianity and being Christian. Amen." Rice clarifies: "I remain committed to Christ as always..." Yet sadly, she says: "It's simply impossible for me to 'belong' to this quarrelsome, hostile, disputatious, and deservedly infamous group. For ten years, I've tried. I've failed. I'm an outsider."
I was reading in my Bible today and I found a scripture in relation to what is happening in the Christian communities everywhere. Is this the great falling away or the apostasy that the Holy Scriptures speaks about. Where it says, in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2,  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 
There are others who claim they have left the faith and become atheist. That living without morals as opposed to the Bible is a better lifestyle. Justifying that abortion, homosexuality, and corrupt science and politics are welcomed in society regardless of the difference of opinion and the warnings from the Holy Scriptures clearly state the consequences of these sins. Most people get it wrong about the Father, Yahweh, and His Son Jesus Christ.  I mean to say is that God is Love, but He is also a Just God who must bring every sin into Judgment. It's not by the laws of God to live in sin and praise God and thinking he's not going to punish sin. Be not deceived, God is not mocked for whatever a man sow yet shall he reap [Galatians 6:7]. Just recently I still have got the whole story about this and what went on. But I'll tell you my side of the story, I was subscribed to HappyCabbie and he made a video about TheWoodsofJordan and to make a long story short HappyCabbie was defending Jordan about an attack on him by some Christians on YouTube. Seems that Jordan left the Christian faith and other Christians had said some hateful things to him. From here I don't know what was said to whom. But my point I'm making here is that what the Holy Scriptures, the Bible has prophesied in the end days that a falling away would happen. My question is has any of these people who once claimed to be Christian were Christian in the first place? I mean, have you had a personal intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ? Have you truly repented of your sins and follow Him in Love and in Truth?
I'm learning from any people in different social networking communities such as YouTube especially in the Christian community about your beliefs, your thoughts, and so on. Jesus said you will know them by their fruits, and this has been manifested every day. I call this a miracle in grace and in mercy. I'm not here to judge anyone but I do seek from each one of you to examine yourselves and come to the Lord with your petitions and supplications to Him while there is still time. Time is running out. Don't be deceived by the spirit of the Antichrist. This world is fleeing away very quickly and doesn't offer anything to anyone but deception and an eternity in Hell. Don't be a part of it. Satan is a Father of lies and will do anything to destroy your soul. He has sent out many false Christs and false prophets to deceive many. There's been a deception going around about this Matrieya character. This is just another of Satan's deception to condition you to accept his allegiance into the New World Order. Don't be the one to fall into the trap.
Others like Anne Rice, celebrities and other famous people are a creation of God and have an empty vacuum in their hearts that only Jesus Christ can fill. From my research into the entertainment and media fields I've uncovered some shocking evidence. My prayer is for many of you in Hollywood and the film industry to wake up and break free from the chains of those who control the industry. Those who tried to exposed the industry ended up dead, like Michael Jackson, David Carradine, Heath Ledger, Aaron Russo, just to name a few. There are others who are still among us that are waking up, like Mel Gibson, or is he? and warning others of the destructive forces, especially in Hollywood, that are coming against the human race. I'm not sure of his actions, though. The man does have problems, but the only way he is to deal with them is to have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. We do have to be careful of Hollywood and the media. There are spies everywhere even among the celebrity scene. Many are programmed to destroy society and Christianity. Most of the movies coming out of Hollywood are anti-Christian. There are connections with the Vatican, Jesuits, and the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations). So beware of what you see and hear. We all need to come back to reality and get back to God and His Son Jesus Christ. We can not find it in front of the T.V., movie theatre, magazines, or anything that will take our minds off of more important matters, instead of brainwashing us. I'd like to end this with a Scripture from Ephesians 6 beginning with verse 10, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
The days are here that we all must make a choice now that there is only two ways to walk. There's no middle of the road. Which will you choose? Good or Evil? Freedom or Bondage? The choice is up to you. No one else can chose it for you. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD [Joshua 24:15].
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Boonies so Far

Raw Footage of Japanese Earthquake Tsunami 03-11-11