By His Wounds Music Video Jesus Christ Powerful 4 alter call



Very touching, very emotional music video that I made using clips from The Passion Of Christ movie and the song By His Wounds by Mac Powell and Company [Brian Littrell, Mac Powell, Mark Hall & Steven Curtis Chapman]. I'm just a crazy Flemingsburg, Kentucky preacher boy and I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. I invite you to watch the video. If you are not saved and you feel a tug at your heart, you can ask Jesus into your heart or contact me and I'll pray with you!!
This video is also a good video to use with an alter call. I go to different places to preach and to do Youth Services as well and this will be one video I will take with me everywhere I go.

God Bless You All, please share this with everyone you know, saved and unsaved. Feel free to comment and rate it if you want, but the ultimate goal is to reach out and see souls saved!

Thanks for reading and watching!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Boonies so Far

Raw Footage of Japanese Earthquake Tsunami 03-11-11