Saturday, November 27, 2010
By TIM FOUGHT and NEDRA PICKLER, Associated Press Tim Fought And Nedra Pickler, Associated Press – Sat Nov 27, 5:59 pm ET
PORTLAND, Ore. – A Somali-born teenager plotted "a spectacular show" of terrorism for months, saying he didn't mind that children would die if he bombed a crowded Christmas tree-lighting ceremony, according to a law-enforcement official and court documents.
He never got the chance. Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, was arrested Friday in downtown Portland after using a cell phone to try to detonate what he thought were explosives in a van, prosecutors said. It turned out to be a dummy bomb put together by FBI agents.
It is the latest in a string of alleged terrorist plots by U.S. citizens or residents, including a Times Square plot in which a Pakistan-born man pleaded guilty earlier this year to trying to set off a car bomb at a bustling street corner. Last month, another Pakistan-born Virginia resident was accused in a bomb plot to kill commuters.
In the Portland plot, Mohamud believed he was receiving help from a larger ring of jihadists as he communicated with undercover federal agents, but no foreign terrorist organization was directing him, according to a law-enforcement official who wasn't authorized to discuss the case publicly and spoke on a condition of anonymity.
The official said Mohamud was very committed to the plot and planned the details alone, including where to park the van to hurt the most people.
"I want whoever is attending that event to leave, to leave dead or injured." Mohamud said, according to the affidavit. [more on the story at Reuters]
Friday, November 05, 2010
The group warned Wednesday that all Christians in the Middle East are being considered "legitimate targets" after a two-day deadline expired for Egypt's Coptic church to free women allegedly held for converting to Islam.
"All Christian centers, organizations and institutions, leaders and followers, are legitimate targets for Mujahdeen (holy Muslim warriors) wherever they can reach them," the Islamic State of Iraq said in a statement posted late Tuesday on militant Web sites.
The threat came after the terrorist group attacked a church in Baghdad killing 58 people and wounding at least 80 others. Read more
- Iraq: All Christians 'targets,' Al-Qaeda in Iraq says (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- "All Middle-Eastern Christians a target, says Iraqi al-Qaeda" and related posts (anglican-mainstream.net)
- Al Qaeda in Iraq threatens attacks on Christians (ctv.ca)
- Al-Qaeda in Iraq threatens more Christian attacks (cbc.ca)
- Al-Qaeda in Iraq vows more Christian attacks (cbc.ca)
- Al Qaeda Claims Baghdad Attacks on Shiites (foxnews.com)
- Al-Qaeda in Iraq Threatens Attacks on Christians (time.com)
- Al Qaeda in Iraq Threatens Attacks on Christians (foxnews.com)
- "Al Qaeda In Iraq Threatens To Slaughter Christians" and related posts (patdollard.com)
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Is the Illuminati planning a False Flag Op on Washington, DC? Barack H. Obama and 650 other officials are taking a trip to Indonesia and India before 11-6-2010. Will there be a nuclear attack on that day? Take a look at the subliminal hidden messages in this episode of 'The Simpsons' aired in 1997.
In case of any operation and the event of martial law, stock up on plenty of food, water, light and heat resources, tools, first aid and whatever is need for your survival.
- Overheard internet. (makethelogobigger.blogspot.com)
- 5 reviews of The Illuminati (rateitall.com)
- 4 reviews of Genghis the Hun and numbah16tdhaha are high ranking members of the Illuminati (rateitall.com)
- Illuminati (socyberty.com)
- (11/2010) Book Review: Human Race Get Off Your Knees (basilandspice.com)
- Lady Gaga in The Illuminati??? (socyberty.com)
- Kanye West Jokes About Devil Worship, Illuminati Rumors (mtv.com)
- "Camelâ€™s Presidential Plans: Jay-Z And BeyBey First Couple Status In 8 Years???" and related posts (bossip.com)
- Mc Hammer 'Better Run Run' Jay-z Diss Music Video (binsidetv.net)