Sunday, November 08, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Neem Uses and BenefitsAuthor: Dr John Anne
Neem needs no introduction in today's world. A very famous herb of India with worldwide fame and having magical properties known for its miraculous medicinal values from past 5000 years. Neem is known as free tree of India as it is found almost everywhere in India. It is considered as a magic tree, which has properties that not only relieves but also cures from illness. Neem tree is commonly known as margosa tree in English language and Azadirachta indica in biological terms. It is part of every Indian home due to its great application and hence is considered as a place of worship.
Margosa tree attains a maximum height of 40 to 50 fts. It is an evergreen tree whose branches spread all over. It is a very densely crowned tree, which may reach to a diameter of 30 to 40 fts. The trunk is relatively straight. Bark is thick and rough with whitish to reddish brown in appearance. A fluid called neera excrudes out of the bark. Leaves are pinnate 12 to 15 inch long with about 20 to 31 green colored leaflets, which are about 3 to 5 cm in length. Flowers are small and white in colour that blossom in spring i.e. February to march. Fruits are oval in appearance green in colour, when in raw form and turns pale yellow when it ripes. Every fruit contains one seed, which contain oil. Neem tree fruits in summers i.e. in May to July. Neem has been used as pesticide since early ages because of its remarkable property of fighting away with pest and microorganism, that are supposed to be harmful for agricultural and homely purpose and hence makes neem the most wonderful partner of human in his evolution.
Margosa tree possesses the sheet (cold) virya potency. It contains tickt and kashaya rasa, it possesses the laghu (light) gunna (property). Combination of these makes neem a unique herb. Due to tickt rasa it suppresses kapha and due to sheet virya potency it suppresses pitta dosha. Chemically neem contains complex compounds called triterpenes, limonoids, nonterpenoids, hexanortriterpenoids, and pentattriterpenoids. The most important active ingredient of neem is azadirachitin, which makes neem possess the power, what it projects in its usage. Every part of the plant is used i.e. flower, leaves, bark, seed, oil, branches and the excludant called neera, which flows out of the bark
Neem is a multipurpose herb, which is recommended in every type of ailment. Following are the wonders of neem, which ayurveda has to offer to this world and modern life style of living.
· Neem act as anti bacterial, anti parasitic, anti fungal, anti protozoal and anti viral thus helps in protection from all the microorganisms, which are always ready to invade in our body causing serious ailments.
· Local application of neem powder or neem oil has miraculous results. As it is a famous anti microbial herb, it renders all the microorganisms inactive therefore helping in proper healing of wound without causing any infections and septic conditions.
· Taking bath of neem leaves water is a very common sight in Indian homes that helps our body to counter mild infections, which our body might get in day-to-day activity.
· Its tropical application makes us relieved from acne, eczema and even ringworms
· In skin related diseases, neem works as blessing of God on mankind. It has an action on almost every kind of skin disease thus making its indication in eradicating every kind of itch, rash, infection and allergy.
· Neem water is extensively used in burn injuries, thus to protect them from any kind of infection and also promote healing.
· Neem oil is extensively used in hair fall and early graying of hairs with very satisfying results. It also find its application in dandruff and in lice growth
· Its local application on arthritic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, gout, Osteoarthritis, lower back pain, and musculo skeletal pains is highly recommended with good results
· Due to presence of tickt rasa it is beneficial in indigestion, constipation and restoring taste of mouth.
· It helps in fighting with the intestinal worms there by act as a deworming agent
· It is highly recommended in hyperacidity and epigastric pain as it suppresses pitta that is the main culprit in the aggravation of such illness.
· Good results have also been seen in gastritis
· Widely and extensively used as blood purifier as it possess the properties like tickt rasa which helps in detoxifying any toxins floating in our blood stream which may lead to illness.
· It gives wonderful results in diabetes incipidus and diabetes mellitus due to presence of tickt rasa.
· It is very helpful in curing urinary tract infection
· It stimulates liver for proper functioning therefore helps in maintaining proper secretions of liver
· It acts on all kinds of skin disorders and provides great relief.
· It works as an anti inflammatory and pain relieving agent
· It also helps in suppressing extra heat generated in body due to any reason thus helps in maintaing normal condition in hyperthermia. Very useful in suppressing fever.
· Anti malarial action of neem has also been seen
· Since old times neem leaves have been used as an agent that helps in increasing vision as it helps in suppressing kapha disorders thus releasing congestion on eyeballs caused due to mucus accumulation in sinuses.
· Coughing is relieved by use of neem water
· It helps in reducing excess micturation
· It has given very good results in diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis
· It works as an immunoboosting agent therefore making our immune system very strong and efficient to fight against any foreign invasion making our body strong and disease free
About the Author:
More on Neem Uses and Neem Benefits. Also read informative Home Remedies Health Forum to discuss your health problems, share your own experience and get the most effective Home Remedies here.
Dr John Anne
Article Source: ArticlesBase.com - Neem Uses and Benefits
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Image via Wikipedia
In my lifetime on several occasions I've had dreams that I knew were from the Lord. I believe that the Father gives us who love Him dreams and visions to know His purpose for us. It is written in Joel 2:28 and Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. The prophet Daniel was given the understanding of dreams and visions - Daniel 1:17. As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.
These dreams the Lord showed me I feel His Spirit wants me to tell you. In one dream, I stood before the glorious city that shined like the sun behind the gate gazing at the splendor of this indescribable place. And behind me I feel the heat so hot I could stand near it. As I turn to look there was a great pit so deep and black all you could see was the heat from the fire and the smoke. In this dream the Lord showed me of the presence of a real Heaven and a real Hell. I tell you my friend you don't want to go to Hell. It's REAL and extremely HOT! And it burned FOREVER and EVER! The Judgment will be FINAL. There's no turning back. Do NOT be deceived by no one and let no one take your crown from you.
In another dream, the Lord revealed Himself to me on the ancient streets of Jerusalem. Don't ask me how? I just knew where I was. I stood face-to-face with the Lord Jesus. In this dream, His arms were strapped to a crossbeam that was bearing heavily across His back. He looked beaten and bruised. Many of you may have pictured Him as weak. But the Jesus I saw in my dream was a very strong looking man with the great power and love that flowed from His eyes. As I looked upon Him. His eyes seemed to be fixed on me and nothing else. Suddenly something fell on my heart, a love so deep that I ran to Him. I threw my arms around his strong shoulders. I didn't want to let go. I remember saying, "Please, don't go!" And Jesus answered me, "I have to do this." Then somehow I can't explain he walked away out of my arms and disappeared carrying the crossbeam across His back with Him. It was plain Christ Jesus had to do this for you and for me. He is our random for a debt we could NEVER repay. As He looked at me with love in His eyes. He looks at you the same way my friend. He calls all of us today to be His children—to live in His coming Kingdom.
Another dream, I was taken up into the heavens and there I saw many wonders in God's vast universe. The universe is far beyond our comprehension. It is the glory of our God—the stars, the planets, awesome life within it. (Many are being deceived by the UFO phenomena which are Satanic in origin. Do NOT believe them!) For years the government suppressed NASA had lied to the public about what is out there. Now, I tell you the mysteries of the Lord Jesus Christ are REAL to those who believe. The Lord took me to the opening of Heaven there was a sky I've never seen in my life of my life on earth. The sky was a vivid blues, lovely colors, and the clouds were beautiful cotton billows of white. And I saw the angels flying towards the great city. I had more than one vision in my dreams about Heaven. The city was alive along streets of gold— crystal clear as glass. Everything was clean and white—free of corruption of any kind. There are so many wonders that I saw there I stood in awe of it all. I saw people of the past living within the walls of God's Holy sanctuary—eternal souls in the presence of the Father and His Son Christ Jesus. I saw children, babies who had been aborted were living safety within this beautiful holy place. The children there were perfect, all were well, happy, and at peace. In this place I saw Jesus His presence was everywhere. He showed me beautiful gardens and things that you would never dream of. It is written, 1 Corinthians 2:9 -
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
This was the last dream the Lord had showed me. This dream I saw the sky as it was in my prior dreams. The beauty of the colors were to behold. I was breathless in awe and fear. The Lord I believe reveals to me that the skies of this world are destroyed by the wicked, deceptive devices (chemtrails, weather manipulation) of Satan and his demon armies (the Illuminati). In my dream the clouds in the sky split apart and the Lord Christ Jesus appeared to me in a flash before me in the sky. His majesty was full of the glory of Heaven around Him. His angels were all around Jesus—praising Him. I heard a voice, the voice of the Holy Spirit say, "Look up for your redemption draws nigh."-These were the words that come from the Gospel of Luke 21:28 (And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh). I called out to Jesus, "Remember me Lord when you come." Then in a twinkling of an eye He disappeared in the clouds. This is a Jesus' warning to all who live on the earth. The time of Christ's coming is near. His words are clear. He is coming back! Are you ready to meet Him? REPENT!—for the Kingdom of God is at hand. This world is passing away and all that is in it. Satan's days are numbered and comes in great wrath. It's time to take a stand with the Lord Jesus Christ and separate yourselves from this world that is heading for destruction. REPENT! And truth in Jesus to save you, turn from your sin and follow Him.
A Watchman on the Wall
PRAY for America!
Revelation 18:4 -
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Image via WikipediaAccording to statistics we have lost the most in population than any other state. One main reason due to unemployment. Officials here are planning to bring jobs into the area. Just how they have a job on their hands (no pun intended). My life is surrounded by certain events from the time I was born to the present. I was born ten years after Israel became a nation in May 1948. The fig tree was just beginning to bloom. I'm referring to the parable spoken by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24. From the time Israel came into existence, America has gone through changes and one of them is a decline in our culture. In our century alone most biblical prophecy has been fulfilled. The trouble with us now we tend to ignore the consequences. So far, in my lifetime in 1962 the Supreme Court had ordered prayer out of our schools. Our faith is still under fire. California lawyer Michael Newdow sued the U.S. Congress that the phase under God in the Pledge of Allegiance was declared unconstitutional (www.aclj.org).
The Truth Shall Set You Free.
Are you ready to meet Jesus Christ? He's coming. Are you ready?