Be of Good Cheer

Sorry I missed you Friday, but the fire alarm rang and I had to leave in a hurry. It's a monthly practice. I wonder if we'll ever be ready for the real thing? Seems like we are never really prepared for anything. When it does happen it's not what you expect. One thing to do in an emergency is to always remain calm. I am brought to remember the words of Jesus when He said,"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33). It's raining here and I've come down with a cold. I'm feeling better now. After a few cups of chamomile tea I'm doing fine. The weather is warm and the leaves on the trees are changing color. Over the weekend the big earthquake hit Pakistan, India and parts of Afghanistan. They're still counting the lost (28,000). I'll be going to clinical training next week so I'll be away from class. I maybe working the same week at another job. I'll be studying for a big medical terminology test in the next two days. I'll say a prayer.
Music in my list this week:
1. Lordsong
2. FFH
3. Casting Crowns
4. MercyMe
5. David Crowder Band

God Bless Ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Boonies so Far

Raw Footage of Japanese Earthquake Tsunami 03-11-11