Makin' a List and Checkin' it Twice

Colored pencils manufactured by Berol. This im...Image via Wikipedia

I'm listening to Christmas songs on KLOVE my favorite radio station. You can get a FREE bumper sticker. I love their quarterly devotional it has lots of wisdom and teaching.
I said I wasn't going to do this, but it's only a short list: (OK, so I have a weakness for stuff. I love giving most of all.)

THE LIST:
one movie ticket to see The Chronicles of Narnia
1 leather bound journal
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
12" round pizza pan (not just for pizza anymore)
Lots of gifts and food to give to the poor
my secret miracle (they happen every day!)
Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men (The way that Jesus wanted it)
A good Christmas dinner (We're having English pot roast and gravy)

Other than that I'm a happy camper!

God Bless Us Everyone!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Boonies so Far

Raw Footage of Japanese Earthquake Tsunami 03-11-11